CELERY FOR COUGH

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday 17 May 2011

IMAGE SOURCE  :  CLICK HERE
A person is very disturbed when they are  having a cough. They are still confused to prevent it, especially a baby. They just still crying and making confuse their parents. Also their parents still so sad. They must wake up at night when their baby cry at night. 

A cough is caused by viruses. The viruses live around in our environment. They will be infected if they are weak, still minus of protection. The viruses will be active when they infect  a human.  They infected our body especially our breath track.
A traditional medicine explain us that celery can solved this problemthrough your doubt away from your mind. Let’s back to our traditional medicine. Its more usefull and very nice.  Let’s understanding the step: 
  1. Wash 60 grams of fresh celery
  2. Then cut as much as needed.
  3. After that boiled boiled the celery in 3 cups of water
  4. Finally after a while for waiting its cool.Filter and add the honey. Use the medicine twice a day.


Okey all, this is a new traditional medicine that you must proved. I think it’s all for this section. Let’s break for another section. Thanks you so much for reading my article. Don’t forget to leave a comment. And be my follower. Thank you thank you.

{ 4 comments... read them below or add one }

Gandra Prasad said...

Good remedy for cough... thanks for your tip... next time, when i get cough, i will try this tip..Thankyou

Unknown said...

very good & thanks for providing this information
Mohd Asif
Lucknow, uttarpradesh, india
Email brightevents0@gmail.com

Unknown said...

how can i do the plantation of CELERY in my town place in india

Eric brunt said...

i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346



i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

Post a Comment