MY GALLERY AT SUNDAK BEACH

Posted by Unknown on Saturday 8 October 2011

Hello friends?


Two month ago i visited Sundak beach that located at Sidoharjo Village, Tepus Sub-distric, Gunung Kidul Regency, Yogyakarta of Indonesia. Sundak beach over beauty of white sand. Also chasing wave beauty. It's very nice and my fafourite place that i've ever visit. Have you???


Sundak beach have many interesting historial fact. From the base name of SUNDAK.  SU: in indonesian mean asu (dog)  and NDAK : in indonesia mean landak (porcupine). 


I've got a lot of fun there.


This is my photo and friends.
MY FRIENDS AND I


This picture below show the beauty of rock there.
klapovid community




Nice




All of this always make me to plan. When i can go there anymore? How about you? When will you go there??? Next week? Think smart friends!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment